Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
TPSC Lectureship Award for Women Scientists
- The age-bar should be raised to 40 years.
- The lectureship should be named after a Woman Physicist of Indian origin. For the first year this can be named after Bibha Chaudhuri and we leave open the possibility of renaming it after another Woman Physicist each year.
- The minimum qualification should be Ph.D.
- The candidate may be nominated by a College, University or Institute. Self-nomination is also accepted.
- Downloadable nomination form would be made available at the TPSC website.
- There would be two awards per year, each valid for a period of 18 months.
- It is recommended that each award should be of Rs 65,000.- (Rupees Sixtyfive Thousand), usable only for academic visits within India. The awardee is encouraged to visit as many academic institutions as possible. The TA & DA for the visits may be calculated as per TPSC rules for Cat-B speakers. (DA Rs 1000.- for first 5 days, then Rs 700.- for the subsequent days for max. upto 30 days for a centre. Air travel is allowed.)
- The disbursal of the award money will be made from S.N. Bose Centre on basis of the receipts given by the awardee. If required, the awardee can be given an advance max. upto 60% of the travel expenses and DA before the travel with supporting documents (e.g. Invitation from the host institute). The certificate of visit (downloadable from the TPSC website) from the host institute should be provided alongwith the TA / DA form by the awardee for full reimbursement.